Philips Color Kinetics iW Fuse Powercore
- Available in 1 ft (305 mm) and 4 ft (1.2 m) die-cast aluminum housings with a narrow 10° x 60° or medium 30° x 60° beam angle
- Channels of warm, neutral, and cool white LEDs produce color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K with the greatest possible light intensity at all color temperatures
- Fixture brightness can be varied while maintaining constant color temperature
- Optibin, a proprietary binning optimization process developed by Philips Color Kinetics
- Accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC
- Integrates patented Powercore technology to directly accept line voltage
With narrow and medium beams of high-quality intelligent white light, iW Fuse Powercore is an excellent choice for a full range of surface grazing, wall-washing, and accent lighting applications. Its ultra-compact form factor permits installation in tight spaces too small to accommodate conventional grazing fixtures that offer similar level and distribution of light.
iW Fuse Powercore is an excellent choice for a full range of surface grazing, wall-washing, and accent lighting applications calling for intelligent white light.