Philips Day-Brite Barista Linear LED
- Units available in 2' and 4' lengths
- Full 360º rotation
- Available in Lower lumen package (1,900 and 3,600) or Higher lumen package (5,000 and 10,000)
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Extruded aluminum body
- Die cast aluminum end caps
- Die cast 3/4" threaded mounting hub
- Tempered glass lens
- High efficiency LED driver
- Philips LED light engine platforms
The Barista Linear Series offers many different options for both outdoor and indoor applications. The luminaire provides excellent performance as a sign light, accent light, wall wash, or path light. With many mounting options available and a full 365° of rotation, the application possibilities are endless.
These units are available in 2' and 4' lengths in the same housings as the original Barista Linear. The same mounting accessories are available as well. There are two distinct performance options which include a basic general purpose unit and a specific high lumen unit. Both options use Philips LED platform technology ensuring a robust, long lasting design.
Basic – General Purpose
• Lower lumen package (Approximately 1,900 and 3,600 lumens)
• General wide beam distribution for wall grazing or sign lighting
• Diffuse tempered glass lens for even illumination
Specific – High Lumen
• Higher lumen package (Approximately 5,000 and 10,000 lumens)
• Several distribution options including asymmetric, narrow symmetric and wide symmetric for more precise application requirements
• Clear tempered glass lens or diffuse tempered glass lens available
With the many accessories offered, these versatile units can be wall mounted, ceiling mounted, or ground mounted.
• Ceiling mount cover
• Wall mount cover
• Straight stem
• Decorative stem
• Wall mount support (for longer stems)
• Row mount hub (for longer rows)
Applications include sign light, accent light, wall wash, or path light. Indoor or outdoor.