Outside Sales – LED Lighting
Have you started a successful B2B sales career selling products or services to the hospitality market or in office equipment sales? Are you a hi-energy hunter and strong connector who thrives in a competitive outside environment selling high quality products and solutions? Do you have a current book of business you can bring with you?
LED Source is an expanding high growth LED Lighting Solutions Company that is seeking to add highly motivated sales staff to our Retrofit division. We seek an A player with a variety of sales skills that drives new business in an rapidly expanding market.
LEDsource represents leading edge companies (Hubbell, Lunera, MaxLite, Halco, Nora) & provides value-add solutions.
We seek a highly motivated, self-starting, driven person who:
- Contacts cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of multi-media & in person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings.
- Close sales, gather all detailed information, and develop a sales plan for the account.
- Is interested in using and developing strategic selling skills to drive sales.
- Customer centric sales method & provides a value add solution.
- Wants a rewarding career in professional sales at an industry-leading LED sales organization
This is a competitive salary + commission position with an emphasis on closing. The outside sales representative’s job is identifying, calling, qualifying, and introducing represented products to new clients. Customer interactions include requests for evaluations; estimates/quotations with a sales engineer, closing orders and communicating pertinent information proactively back to customers.
Must have B2B sales experience. Great tenure is a must. Looking for money motivated individuals with the drive to grow business. Must be a people person with lots of personality. We are looking for candidates with a degree preferably. Must have sales experience within the last 3 years.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone sales personality and skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of time sensitive sales and activity documentation
- Building and developing proposals and submittals for retrofit LED Lighting projects
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Title: Outside LED Lighting Retrofit Sales
- Starting Date: Immediate
- Location: Various locations
- You will be asked to submit to drug testing and may be subject to background screening, both of which must produce acceptable results
- You will be required to sign a non-compete & confidentiality agreement as related to our specific business model.
- Competitive salary + commission pending experience and skill level.
No phone calls please. Fill out the form listed below: