The primary responsibility of the Account Administrator is to process and administer customer sales orders accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with the departmental policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Generates Sales Order/Demo Order in support of internal Sales department and franchisees
- Accurate and timely data entry into Sales Order from emails and/or purchase orders
- Works directly with Purchasing department to ensure product is available and orders are entered
- Works closely with Accounting department to ensure all customer payment information is accurate
- Provides customer support regarding order information, tracking and backorders
- Liaise discrepancies between vendor and customer when arises
- Review and coordinate resolution of outstanding issues necessary for order acceptance
- Receive and respond to inquiries from direct customers and franchisees
- Prepare documentation that may be needed to process Return Authorizations
- Support audits and compliance activities related to Sales Operations
- Other Duties as assigned by Management
Previous work experience in a sales environment. Ability to communicate effectively; strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer service skills. Flexible and able to adapt to a fast paced environment. Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize, follow-through, and complete tasks on time. Detail oriented with high level of accuracy. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. Self-motivated and good level of focus/concentration. Ability to work independently and as part of a team and strong computer skills.
Health and dental insurance. Vision and Life Insurance is also offered.